1.8
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Style and Design

Ordered the bird toy for cats. TWO MONTHS LATER, I received the "toy" from China.

It was broken within five minutes of my cat playing with it. It is DANGEROUS, with a sharp stick for the bird's beak, and the wire broke while the cat hit the bird. Cute idea, but if you look closely at the video where several cats are playing, you can see that the wire is starting to bend in the 10 SECOND video. You cannot fix the wire!!

Cheap toy, and if you enjoy throwing your money away, then buy it. They do not return items if your cats break them.

Review about: Amazingly Cat Interactive Bird Pet Toy.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: False advertising overall, Refund or return not given or allowed, Worst customer service ever and products were junk, Not safe for a pet toy.

Comments

The company finally got back to me and offered to send me another "toy" provided I send them a picture of the toy. I did, and requested my money back, and not another "toy", as this should be recalled, but the US does not care about pets.

This is a dangerous toy. I was told that I would be receiving a refund, after I receive another email from them, but I have not received the email authorizing the refund, yet.

I asked that they remove this "toy" from their inventory, but no response. I will let you know when I receive the email authorizing the refund.