filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Amazingly Cat - The Worst!!!

I ordered this item on 12/18/18. I have repeatedly emailed them stating I had not received my item. They kept telling me it had been shipped. It is now 1/15/19 and I still dont have my item. I am now contacting BBB and disputing charge on my credit card.
  • I never received item
  • Cannot get a refund customer service is non-exsistant

Amazingly Cat - Remote control snake

The remote control snake does not work as stated in the company's advertisement. After many attempts to 'align' the snake per their enclosed instructions the snake only travels in a circle and one wheel does not even turn. I emailed a request to exchange the snake. The company requested a video of the malfunctioning snake, stating after receiving the video they would mail a new snake to me. I emailed the video as they requested on 12/23/18. I have not heard from the company in 3 weeks. I have sent 2 additional emails asking for a new snake and have gotten no results. Very poor customer service. I would not recommend purchasing any products directly from Amazingly Cat.
I didn't like
  • Failure to deliver product and cannot reach them by phone

Amazingly Cat - Bad Customer Service & Shipping Takes Forever

Ordered 2 cat gloves and a cat corner groomer on Dec 16th. I paid $6 for priority shipping. My items did not get to me until just a few days ago.. Almost 2 weeks after Christmas. They have no customer service number to call, so your only choice is to contact them through e-mail, which is frustrating and time consuming... I emailed them about the shipping problem and they did not give me a refund. It’s only $6, but it’s the PRINCIPLE of it. Bad customer service. Will be taking my business elsewhere. Maybe in the future, they’ll get better. Oh, and one more thing. They give you $10 if you post a positive review on their website, which doesn’t make them very authentic or trustworthy. It’s a no from me.
3.0
Reply to reviews
On December 16th, I ordered 2 of the grooming gloves and the cat corner groomer. I paid for priority shipping and it did not come for 16 days. I finally got my order a few days ago, almost 2 weeks after Christmas passed. They have no number to call and talk to customer...
3.0

Amazingly Cat - Do not order from this. Company

Neither product I ordered worked. If you email you get no response. If you call it's always busy and you can't leave a message. Go to their Facebook page and you can't post a message. You can buy these toys other places so avoid this company.
Show

Amazingly Cat - After waiting over a month to receive I did not get what I ordered

On December 5 th I ordered 2 robot bugs I was to get 2 free. I waited until today January 6th to receive the package (was supposed to be Christmas present) and I received 1 robot bug. The company when contacted repeatedly told me it is on it's way although I could see no record of it being shipped. They then when I asked for a refund told me it was the Postal Services fault as they just were not updating the shipping information. I want to return this, now but I am afraid with all the issues that will be messed up too.
Show

Amazingly Cat - AmazinglyCrap!

I placed an order on Dec. 3. It is now Jan. 4 and I have received nothing. I called but there is no answer and no way to leave a message. I have emailed customer service three times. Heard back the first time saying that my order should arrive any day now. Have not heard from them again. What a scam. I am sure I will never see the actual items I ordered. $40 down a big black hole. Shame on me for thinking it was a good deal. Terrible way to run a business. How is this even legal?!

Amazingly Cat - Horrible Customer Service

I placed an order with them and after a reasonable amount of time, I never received any follow up emails or the product. I figured the order wasn't made or got lost. I placed a second order and the next day my original order was delivered. The following day, I received my second order and emailed them asking to return the second order. They told me to return the order for a refund, but never provided an address and I haven't been able to get them to respond to additional email and FB inquiries. I suspect they are waiting for 60 days to expire so they can tell me it's too late to return the order. I can't locate an address for this company and when I call their number I get a recording that doesn't have the option to leave a message.
  • No response
Show

Amazingly Cat - Site is a scam. They take your money and never send the products.

Ordered 11/23 for guaranteed Christmas delivery. Contacted them several times with no resolution. They responded twice saying “it’s in the mail”. As of 12/30 still didn’t receive and the tracking hasn’t changed since day one. Now they don’t respond at all. Total scam.
I didn't like
  • No response from customer service
  • Failure to deliver my order

Amazingly Cat - Terrible customer service

I purchased the hex bug deal ‘buy 2 get 4 free’ and they only sent me one. When I contacted them they said I ordered only one. My emails say I ordered the deal. I tried contacting them again through four more emails and they will not respond. All I want to do is return this thing.
Style and Design